EdgeLab s.r.l. is an high tech SME working on AUV, underwater robotics, sea technologies and sensors.
The company mission is to provide innovative equipment and solution responding to customer demand in the above fields. Two fundamental factors enable EdgeLab to pursue its goal: the diversified skill of the partners (coming from the world of scientific research and hi-tech product engineering), which encompasses all the competencies required for conceiving, designing and realizing underwater systems and miniaturized sensor solutions; the expertise in adopting a multi-disciplinary approach to problems, allowing to fuse the skills and focus the efforts in a goal-oriented project plan leading to meet all the application specifications.
PERSONAL HISTORY of founder demonstrates that ocean engineering and micro-sensor engineering are the indispensable tools in all scientific issues related to sea studies.
MANY YEARS OF WORK and an intensive production of novel research products have left a clear evidence of this support also illustrated in scientific and technical publications.
EUROPEAN and REGIONAL PROGRAMS initiated and successfully completed by Edgelab present incumbents as professionals complete the case history in the more recent years.
Preservation and protection of marine and archaeologic environment.
Identify in the Oceans a treasure of:
- LIFE as infinite natural biodiversity
- FOOD as intelligent fishing and innovative techniques for marine food harvesting
- HISTORY as marine archaeology an inexhaustible heritage of touristic attraction, of research issues, of interdisciplinary actions for its preservation with advanced techniques
- SCIENCE as innovative technical support to marine biology, archeology, ecology, fishery, energy harvesting and oceanography.
- Articulated NETWORK of technical and scientific links
- A solid data base of reliable COMPONENTS to be assembled in various products including deep ocean remote data collection/transfer, rapid environmental assessment and scientific model based behavior of class of underwater vehicles and platforms.
- EXPERIMENTAL SUPPORT to Universities, Research Centers and private companies
- Professional DISSEMINATION of technical and scientific achievements through press broadcasting and web products.
Edgelab s.r.l. policy is tailoring products to meet customers need.
Low cost version of AUV, BUOY, DRIFTER, PROFILER and UNDERWATER PLATFORM put many research establishments in position to participate to the scientific experimental life within their limited budget.
Distributed Sensor Networking put Edgelab s.r.l. in position to render a full data service covering any sea data collection need, also using original and proprietary sensors tuned to the specific experiment. Data validation and quality controlled Web publication completes the broad spectrum of services that Edgelab s.r.l. may render.