A high performance, survey-class, large-sized vehicle.
- dimensions 550 cm length x 60 cm diam, weight 700kg.
- MOD -1,000 mt
- 22h of operations at nominal speed with acquiring sensors (23kWh energy available on board)
- 5 brushless electrical motors (2 main propellers + 3 lateral/azimuthal thrusters)
- 5 degree of freedoms, hovering and point rotation capability
- obstacle avoidance capability
- path following & bathymetry navigation
- Wifi + RF surface communications + satellite communications + underwater acoustic communications
- rugged PC with GUI software
- 6kW battery charger for fast charging (<8hrs)
- multiple redundant emergency and location systems
Equipped with a full set of high performance sensors..
- EDGETECH 2205 SBP & SSS Integrated Full Spectrum Chrip Sub Bottom Profiler and Side Scan Sonar
- TELEDYNE RESON SEABAT T20-S Beamformer Multibeam Echosounder
- RBRconcerto C.T.D|fast12 12Hz Profiling CTD Sensor for AUV Installation
- Valeport UV-SVP Sound Velocity Sensor
- GEMRAD FOG200 INERTIAL NAVIGATION SYSTEM
- VALEPORT VA500 ALTIMETER AND OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE SENSOR
- EVOLOGICS S2C R 7/17 UNDERWATER ACOUSTIC MODEM WITH USBL
- ROWETECH SEAPILOT 300KHZ DOPPLER VELOCITY LOG WITH ADCP FUNCYIONALITY
- HEMISPHERE VECTOR H321 GNSS RTK COMPASS WITH ATLAS L-BAND CORRECTION SERVICE
or equivalent AUV_class sensors.
- CARIS ONBOARD
- CARIS HIPS & SIPS
Development stage: 1st of a class of 4 units , currently in design and manufacturing;
Delivery time: 40 weeks A.R.O.